If you found my content helpful then please consider supporting me to do even more crazy projects and writeups. Just click the button below to donate.
Below you’ll find download links and instructions for installing SuperEasy-A4S. The project is open source so you can also find a link to the source code below.
If you are unsure whether you are running a 64bit Java or 32bit Java choose the recommended 64bit links as you will more than likely be using a 64bit Java.
Scratch Files: ImportBlocks.sb2, EsploraBlocks_Example.sb2, EsploraBlocks_Empty.sb2
Installation & Use
- If you are using Windows or Mac 10.9 or lower: Make sure you have Java installed. If you don’t please download and install Java (JRE) from here.
If you are using Mac 10.10: Unfortunately you will need to download the full JDK from here
- Install the Scratch 2 offline editor or use the Scratch 2 online editor.
- Download the A4S code from the link above and install the program on your system.
- Windows: Launch the program by clicking A4S in the start menu or navigating to the install folder and double clicking the “main.exe” file.
Mac: Launch the program
- Follow the on screen instructions to get your Arduino working with Scratch V2.0.
All of the programs source is freely available to download and change from here