Below you’ll find download links and instructions for installing SuperEasy-A4S. The project is open source so you can also find a link to the source code below.
If you are unsure whether you are running a 64bit Java or 32bit Java choose the recommended 64bit links as you will more than likely be using a 64bit Java.
Scratch Files: ImportBlocks.sb2, EsploraBlocks_Example.sb2, EsploraBlocks_Empty.sb2
Installation & Use
- If you are using Windows or Mac 10.9 or lower: Make sure you have Java installed. If you don’t please download and install Java (JRE) from here.
If you are using Mac 10.10: Unfortunately you will need to download the full JDK from here
- Install the Scratch 2 offline editor or use the Scratch 2 online editor.
- Download the A4S code from the link above and install the program on your system.
- Windows: Launch the program by clicking A4S in the start menu or navigating to the install folder and double clicking the “main.exe” file.
Mac: Launch the program
- Follow the on screen instructions to get your Arduino working with Scratch V2.0.
All of the programs source is freely available to download and change from here